Monday, July 21, 2008

Stadium of Fire

This post comes with a warning. "It may be long" The show was so good and my kids had a ball. So, if you don't want to read it all I wont be offended.
Miley Cyrus was the hot ticket on the 4th of July in Provo. She sold out Stadium of Fire in 2 and a half hours. Our good friends the Clarks thought of us and helped us get tickets so both families could go.
Glenn Beck was the MC and he came down right in front of us for part of the show. Also, I love the dancers. They did a show about the Olympic games and they had all kinds of athletes perform their sports with them. Right in front of us there were runners and bikers and horses. It was awesome. This is the dancers doing synchronized swimming.
I loved Blue Man Group. I could have watched more of them performing. IT is great entertainment.
Then the main event, Miley Cyrus. My girls were in seventh heaven. Grace felt a little under the weather and still enjoyed her and Abby was having a ball. We were not very close, as you can see. But, all the big screens they put up help a lot. My girls enjoying every song. Then after her great show the best part of the whole night was the fireworks. They were great. My whole family loved this part. When we got in our seats we had these cool glasses under them to look at the fireworks and it made them look even bigger and better.

No comments: