Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random photos

When I started this I didn't think I had much from the last four months. I was wrong but these are some random photos I like.
January
January was slow but this is a cute picture of Casey. We were playing games as a family. He was in charge of watching the timer.
February
The girls made matching IPod valentine boxes for school.My Valentine!
MarchI got a new niece in March. Her name is Hadley Nicholle Pehrson. When she was born I went and stayed and helped her and her mom and dad for five days.
Hadley with her mom and Hadley with her dad. I made Hadley a brown tutu. While I was at her house I also did a photo shoot with her. One of the picture Jord and Nicki used for her baby announcement. Oh I love babies. AprilAbby and Grace were in the Scera Youth Theater program this year. This is grace as a lady bug in BUGZ!This is Abby as an orphan/urchin in Oliver Twist. They both did great!
I just like this picture of the kids.

No comments: