Thursday, March 6, 2008

Abby's Music Birthday Party

So- on the Saturday after Abby's birthday we had a little music party. We made invitations that looked like Cd's. And, we had 11 girls to our house.
We played games like Name That Tune.


We also played a game like charades with music and dance moves.

And, the girls made up performances with Cd's I asked them to bring from home.
Snacks were fun. I made an Ipod cake I found on the web.

And, Abby opened gifts. I think she had a pretty good birthday this year.

4 comments:

Dacia said...

You are so creative!!! I still haven't tried the friends party yet but someday will have to. I may have to call you for ideas. Can't wait to see you next week!!!

abby said...

hey!I love one of the picture...the one of me! haa haa
haa!




love
grace

abby said...

guess what you are the greatest mom in the world YYYYYOOOOOUUUUU ROOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

abby said...

:) :) :}