Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kids do the funniest things


My children love IHOP. They love funny face pancakes and going on their birthdays. The store gives free ice cream sundaes and sing a silly song to the birthday person. Casey loves it so much he recognizes the building and will say, "Mommy, pancakes", when we drive by. On Monday, we were driving to Salt Lake for a dentist appointment and Casey saw on of the signs on the side of the road that leads you to were different restaurants are located. On the sign was the word IHOP and Casey yells from the back seat, "MOM- PANCAKES!" I look around for an IHOP building but all there was was this little sign. My son is so smart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!! Jeanne you do know how to do awesome birthday parties!!! Looks like the kids had a ball. I almost didn't recognize Casey with that cap on.
can't wait to see you guys next week.
Mom

Jessica said...

Oh, I LOVE finding great deals. I do a lot of shopping online first to see what I like and also there are many times better deals there. For grocery shopping--I try to plan my meals using similar ingredients so I have to buy less.