Thursday, June 12, 2008

Spring Break

I decided to take the kids to Vegas to visit my folks for Spring break by myself. We had a week of great fun. My favorite thing to do is to go to the Bellagio and see the flowers and the fountains. We also did a lot we had never done before. We went to Hoover Dam and we parked on one side and walked all the way across the dam. The kids did great.








Las Vegas also has the best parks. We always like to find new ones. These are the two we went to this trip. The first was for bigger kids and had dinosaurs and big slides. the second was flowers and bugs. It was so cute.




Our friends the Clarks were down that way so we met up and talked them into hanging out with us. We hiked and went to an aquarium. It was a blast. Maybe the women should take the kids there every spring break. OH and by the way Casey was a champ hiking. He walked at least half of the mile hike.



















But the best is always just swimming at my mom and dads. I think we will go back once more this summer just to swim.

















2 comments:

Kim said...

So fun! You are so brave to do all of those things on your own and not go crazy in the process!

Kim said...

2nd of all - I love the new blog look!