Monday, October 27, 2008

True BYU fans

It is red ribbon week at the girls school to celebrate drug free week. Each day the kids wear things to dress up. This morning they were supposed to wear red to show they participate. Abby did not want to so she wore her BYU shirt and wrote a tag that said she is drug free and red free.

Grace wanted to show her support for her school, so she wore red. But, then when I was writing Abby's tag she asked for one that said I am wearing Red but I still hate to.

Go Cougars!

7 comments:

Sarah Pittard said...

hahaha! that is so funny!! what cute & clever girls... are you sure they didn't have any help with the idea??

Jeanne Garner said...

maybe a timy little encouragment but alot there idea.

Jeanne Garner said...

that should have said tiny.

Becca said...

Okay you two sillies! Red and Blue are both good colors. They are my school colors! Also- go Red Sox! I love you girls! Can't wait to see you! Becca

Erin and Devin said...

Next step you have to take is stop EATING red things, like M&M's or skittles. You guys make me proud!!! -Dev

Terry and Cathryn said...

Way to go Blue!!! I always say better dead than red!.

Kim said...

You guys are great! I love it!