Monday, December 1, 2008

A busy time of season

So, December was very busy as usual. The girls had a concert at the Scera with their drama groups. For some weird reason I have no pictures of this. Abby also had her concert at the school. She loves being in a choir at school. It is great the principal runs it and they do actions and everything.Tree Decorating and decorating the house.
I love decorating but I have a hard time letting it get done and not have it be my way. Especially when they think it is funny and first just throw the beads on.

It looked nice when they did it the real way ( even though it still wasn't how I would do it) and I didn't have to do it this year.I loved it and was more relaxed this year. I even let the kids help put up my village which I usually always do myself. It sure was a lot faster. This is the kids around the tree like the whos in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."

1 comment:

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Well it's about time!!! (JK) That was a fun year in review. You have beautiful and talented children, how did you do it?