Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was fun but long this year. The girls are in a drama program in Orem and they had a Halloween costume party on a Wednesday. Then our ward always does a Trunk or Treat, but they want us to be home on Halloween. So, we dressed up again Thursday and went to the Trunk or Treat. Then the kids had to be dressed up for school and Trick or Treating on Halloween. I am a little sick of green paint still.
Halloween is fun. We go with Karina and Elise around their neighborhood. We also always love to go visit Robb's Aunt Shanna.Abby and Grace have been very into the musical Wicked this year, so we used this idea for this holiday. Abby is Elphaba (the green witch).Grace was Glinda (the good witch).The boys love Star Wars and decided on their own what characters they wanted. Brady told me his idea first which was Commander Cody.And, Casey wanted to be like him. So, when I went to get a Commander Cody I found a Captain Rex costume and he loved it.For not being into the Halloween holiday I think I do ok dressing up my kids.

No comments: